PDA

View Full Version : Dealers in Canada

roman
04-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Hi henry1 I Am In Toronto And I Want To Buy The Machine Were Did You Buy It ? I Cant Find Carvewright Dealers (i Tryed To Contact The Dealers From The List Were They Based Here In Toronto But Never Heard From Them) And How Much Did Cost? I Mean Can$

mtylerfl
04-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi henry1 I Am In Toronto And I Want To Buy The Machine Were Did You Buy It ? I Cant Find Carvewright Dealers (i Tryed To Contact The Dealers From The List Were They Based Here In Toronto But Never Heard From Them) And How Much Did Cost? I Mean Can$

Hello Roman,

You can view all the CarveWright dealers in Canada at: http://www.carvewright.ca/dealers.htm

(there are about 27 locations listed)

bergerud
04-01-2009, 03:33 PM
House of Tools (where I bought my Cravewright) has pulled out of British Columbia. I believe Busy Bee in Vancouver is the only source now in BC. (Carvewright should update their Canadian dealer list.)

Chet67
04-04-2009, 06:06 PM

check out busy bee tools in concord ontario.
I got mine from barrie store.