PDA

View Full Version : Memory Card

eromran
03-31-2009, 08:38 AM
I had a couple of projects on card and was trying to do a pretty large scan but it kept telling me there was not enough room on card. I did not really want to erase the other projects on card but i had a error report i have been trying to send but it would not let me for some reason. So i just deleted it instead. Anyhow after i deleted it card went from 2912 Kb to 7777 Kb available. That seems like a lot for error reportting. Just wanted to post in case others may run low also. Looks like along with keeping machine clean helps to clean card.

bjbethke
03-31-2009, 11:50 AM
I had a couple of projects on card and was trying to do a pretty large scan but it kept telling me there was not enough room on card. I did not really want to erase the other projects on card but i had a error report i have been trying to send but it would not let me for some reason. So i just deleted it instead. Anyhow after i deleted it card went from 2912 Kb to 7777 Kb available. That seems like a lot for error reportting. Just wanted to post in case others may run low also. Looks like along with keeping machine clean helps to clean card.
Looks Like you cleaned the clock on that card. :) That number is the size of the card

TIMCOSBY
04-01-2009, 12:37 AM
you had to have erased everything on the card. no real reason to keep stuff on the card unless you erased the project on the pc.