PDA

View Full Version : need Bassboat & fisherman ptn

skeeterman
03-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Any body have a bass boat with fisherman on it, to share? it could be in vector or as a ptn
steve

bjbethke
03-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Any body have a bass boat with fisherman on it, to share? it could be in vector or as a ptn
steve
Steve will this one work?

hess
03-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Should have known you would have one of those. Hey my wife just got back form Flippin for 40 bucks the mill up there filled the truck with cedar and pine Now I just have to plain it down cause she told them I wanted 1inch so I got it Works out the Pine cost about 2 bucks a broad

Hess

bjbethke
03-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Should have known you would have one of those. Hey my wife just got back form Flippin for 40 bucks the mill up there filled the truck with cedar and pine Now I just have to plain it down cause she told them I wanted 1inch so I got it Works out the Pine cost about 2 bucks a broad

Hess
Glad you found the cedar and pine, you may need to dry the pine most wood from saw mills is green. The cedar dries very quickly and there is less shrinkage to it.

skeeterman
03-30-2009, 04:14 PM
thanks Bill, i will use this for a project i am wanting to do
steve

AWoodsmith
04-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Yup, the cedar dries pretty quick but the pine can take a while. Buy a moisture meter if you don't already have one, it can save your project.

Ed