PDA

View Full Version : Project

ajk
03-26-2009, 07:12 PM
That's My Project. See If Somebody Have An Idea How Can Get Better. If Any Way That I Can Increase Pixels. These Was Made Fron A Picure Of A Magazine

DocWheeler
03-26-2009, 07:18 PM
akj,

Looks great, perhaps with a bigger picture I could see the coarseness you are talking about.

AskBud
03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
You might see if the magazine has a Web Site where the picture may be found. Their "Digital" image will/should be better than the scanned page from the book. Scanned prints should always be last resort for fine detail.
AskBud

ajk
03-27-2009, 07:09 AM
You might see if the magazine has a Web Site where the picture may be found. Their "Digital" image will/should be better than the scanned page from the book. Scanned prints should always be last resort for fine detail.
AskBud

THAT'S A PHOTO OF THE INTERNET

ajk
03-27-2009, 07:13 AM
akj,

Looks great, perhaps with a bigger picture I could see the coarseness you are talking about.

THE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE IS THAT I WANR TO MAKE MORE THICKER LIKE 1/2 TO 3/4 INCH.

I TRY TO ZIP THE PATTERN BUT IS TO BIG FOR THE POSTING.

REGARDS

eromran
03-27-2009, 08:00 AM
THE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE IS THAT I WANR TO MAKE MORE THICKER LIKE 1/2 TO 3/4 INCH.

I TRY TO ZIP THE PATTERN BUT IS TO BIG FOR THE POSTING.

REGARDSLooks great if what you are talking about is making carving thicker try messing with height and depth when you have the project on your board in designer.

ajk
03-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Looks great if what you are talking about is making carving thicker try messing with height and depth when you have the project on your board in designer.

WE TEST WITH 999 AND 0.75 INCH,I DIVED THE PATTERN IN 3 ALSO . I PUT 900 AND 3/4 BUT THE MACHINE DON'T WANT TO CUT.

ajk
03-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Looks great if what you are talking about is making carving thicker try messing with height and depth when you have the project on your board in designer.

what i want is just to make an onlay thicker. to place in a bord for a bed