PDA

View Full Version : Designer and half the image only shows

jcaravella
03-25-2009, 05:49 AM
When i have a workpiece set up in designer and I add ANY of the supplied patterns half of my image is not viewable, becomes black unless I use the magnifying glas tool and reduce the viewable size. This always happens at default viewable size which is optimum .

I have set rendering cache to max and everything.

Anyway to get these viewable at all sizes?

Thanks,
joe

jlovchik
03-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Are you using a mac? If so, I've encountered this myself a few times. Go under view, and uncheck "Toggle Auto Re-Render". This always takes care of it for me.

hynotes
08-31-2009, 07:47 PM
Just FYI - This half image thing seems to be fixed when using Mac OS 10.6. The CarveWright software runs better than ever and the graphics refresh is working great so far.

I haven't used it with Snow Leopard for very long yet so it may still have issues. Just haven't found any yet.

Billions
09-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Hynotes - good to know about how things are running under OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. I came on here to check before I upgraded, as I've been doing all night on the various developer's sites for all my programs and utilities. Surprisingly complete compatibility, looks like Apple has made this a smooth transition so far... I certainly can't stand by that until I try my upgrade though!