PDA

View Full Version : Reloading Software

GRASSHOPPER
03-24-2009, 02:53 PM
I haven't been here for a while and not been using my machine. I want to get back into it again but I have a problem. I have been through a computer total crash and all my software work is lost. I was doing some of that in my spare time.

I have a new computer now and I can't find the disc with the software. I seem to remember that I had to enter a number from the machine to validate the software when I loaded it. Can I download the trial copy from the web site and validate that copy with the same number?

Thanks in advance.

want2b
03-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Not an expert on this but I seem to remember the major part was registering online at LHR. I'm not sure what version is sent for the trial but would want to be sure I got at least 1.132 or the new 1.134. You should have created a logon & pswd on their server. When asked to register the software it takes you online to their server which will ask for your login & pswd. Fill that in and it will 'release' the software. If you can't remember what you created you can try logging in at the Carvewright site, they will help you if you just forgot the pswd. I f you can't remember any of it I would call LHR , they can find you by your name and help you with getting registered.
Good Luck,
Rick H

GRASSHOPPER
03-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the info. I went on a tangent and found the CD. I actually have all the codes written down. I amazed myself.