PDA

View Full Version : Phone System

atauer
03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Everybody,

Our phone system is currently down. We are working with the appropriate resources to get it back up and running. In the meantime, if you do have questions or issues that you would like to have addressed, feel free to contact us by email.

Hardware Support: support@carvewright.com

Software Support: software@carvewright.com

Sales/Customer Service: sales@carvewright.com

As soon as our phone system comes back up, we will let you know by posting here on the forum.

Thank you again,

luckettg
03-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Yeah, sure its broke. You all are having a BBQ party or something to celibrate the spring and nice weather?:p

HelpBot3000
03-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Well we weren't before, but, thanks for the idea! :cool: j/k hang tight guys and gals and remember that e-mail is still going if you need anything before this gets sorted out.

atauer
03-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Yeah, sure its broke. You all are having a BBQ party or something to celibrate the spring and nice weather?:p

Actually, the problem exists outside our walls. It has something to do with the lines used by the service provider. They are working hard to get us back up and running.

In the meantime, as Helpbot stated, our email is still up and running. So, if you got any issues or questions, just drop us an email and we will gladly answer it.

A BBQ does sound good....

Dan-Woodman
03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
first thing I always check is to see if the bill has been paid. LOL
later Daniel

HelpBot3000
03-24-2009, 11:15 AM
D'OH! *smacks forehead* lol :)

James RS
03-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Plug the jack back in

sayitwithasign
03-24-2009, 03:49 PM
... our email is still up and running. So, if you got any issues or questions, just drop us an email and we will gladly answer it.

I tried email but the response I received:

"...currently we are experiencing some technical issues with the
phone system, unfortunately it's not on our end and we are working with
our Telephone Service Provider to fix this issues as soon as possible.
Please visit our online forum, we will make it public when our phone
system is up again, we will be glad to assist you with that issue."

You can't help by phone because it doesn't work, so you direct me to use email. BUT, you won't help by email because the phone doesn't work. --- CATCH-22!

Meanwhile, my machine sits broken down & idle.

Jeff_Birt
03-24-2009, 04:16 PM
I think they were just trying to convey that they are busy answering lots of email due to a nearby construction crew cutting the main phone line in their area.

We had a similar thing happen where I used to work. All you can do is the best you can until the phone company gets the lines repaired.

atauer
03-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Our phone system is now back online. We are still encountering a few hiccups, but you should now be able to call in without getting the dreaded busy signal. If you do call in and do not get to speak directly with a tech, please leave a voice message and they will return the call as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for your patience.