PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking the editor software

rhendrix
03-22-2009, 01:30 AM
I have had my machine for a couple of years now but just now really starting to use it. I bought the scanning probe when I bought the machine but never activated it. Today I decided I would activate it but when I go to Help, like the instructions on the disk cover says, and look for "Enter Upgrad Code", I don't find it to be there. I have tried everything I know to do to unlock the editor/scanning probe but still have not been able to do so. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks a bunch,:confused:

Kenm810
03-22-2009, 07:52 AM
You will need to call LHR tomorrow and speak to one of their software Techs,
they'll be happy to talk you through registering your scanning probe,
and will send you an Email with the unlock code to get you up and running. http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Ps. Welcome to the CW Forum

1-713-473-6572
New hours are Monday through Saturday
9:00 am To 6:00 pm Central Time.

rhendrix
03-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Thank you, I already have an unlock code but just don't know where to put it. I will give them a call tomorrow.

PCW
03-22-2009, 11:26 AM
I am not totally sure but in the Carvewrite program click on the help tab and then to manage license. Worth a try. Dan

AskBud
03-22-2009, 12:57 PM
I am not totally sure but in the Carvewrite program click on the help tab and then to manage license. Worth a try. Dan

You are correct. Look at the jacket that your Probe Disc came in. You will fild the registrartion # on the back. (####.????.????.#### - in my Case).
AskBud