PDA

View Full Version : Happy St Patricks Day!!

Ike
03-17-2009, 09:44 PM
To all my fellow Irishmen! Here are a couple ptns !!

Ike

Rick P
03-18-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm half English and half Swedish... but, thanks for the patterns Ike !!!

Ike
03-18-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm half English and half Swedish... but, thanks for the patterns Ike !!!

I am Irish, but on St Patty's Day we are all a little bit Irish! Had my corn beef and boiled potatoes. Wife can't stand the smell of cabbage, so only cabbage was in my salad!

Ike

rfoster
03-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks Ike, I too am Irish and we all ate corned beef, cabbage, boiled red potatoes, sopped up the juice with home made soda bread. Will get to eat leftovers tonight, and I am really looking forward to it. Thanks for the patterns.

Richard

Ike
03-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks Ike, I too am Irish and we all ate corned beef, cabbage, boiled red potatoes, sopped up the juice with home made soda bread. Will get to eat leftovers tonight, and I am really looking forward to it. Thanks for the patterns.

Richard

I am thinking about a sandwich! Soda bread, wish I had some beer bread! Enjoy your left overs!

Ike

cnsranch
03-18-2009, 02:37 PM
That reminds me.....

An Irish gent with just a little too much green beer under his belt staggers into the neighborhood Catholic church, and lurches into the confessional.

After ten minutes of absolute silence, the Father gently raps on the divider to get his attention...

"Don't bother checking with me, says the gent, "There doesn't seem to be any toilet paper here, either".