PDA

View Full Version : For Colorao springs users

raphael
03-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi,
My grandson wants to buy this machine but we will like to see this machine in action before he spends $2,000.00 . We are looking for a user or owner in the Sprinhs area that will be willing to show us tha machine and maybe carve a small project while we are thare so we can see it.

You can contact me at tbfstore@msn.com
Thanks.:

eromran
03-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi,
My grandson wants to buy this machine but we will like to see this machine in action before he spends $2,000.00 . We are looking for a user or owner in the Sprinhs area that will be willing to show us tha machine and maybe carve a small project while we are thare so we can see it.

Thanks.:
If you don't have any luck seeing one up close you can always find some on youtube. There are quit a few good vidios on there.

mtylerfl
03-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Hi,

Thanks.:

Hello,

You might enjoy watching the new CarveWright video Official CarveWright Instructional Video (http://www.carvewright.com/instructvid/instructvid.html)

...and the videos made by our good friend Matt CarveWright Machine "In Action" Videos by DigitalMatt (http://wood-carving-machine-tips.com/Videos/Video1.html)

fwharris
03-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi,

Thanks.:

Raphael,

I am in the Greeley area but I do know a couple of Colo. Springs carvers. I am sure they will see your post but if not send me a PM or email from my profile info and I will see if we can get the grandson and you hooked up for a demo..

Steven Alford
03-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi,

Thanks.:

Hey Raphael,
I would be glad to give you a demo!! I live in the Springs a few blocks from the Olympic Training Center. Just let me know when would be a good time. I will probably be ready to do some carving in about 2 weeks.