PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a pattern.

Old Cop
03-15-2009, 03:44 PM
I am needing a pattern representing an auto mechanic shop or somthing that would go along with that profession.Any help or suggestions where to look will be appreciated.

want2b
03-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Not sure what you see as a final product but there are several car patterns and many tool patterns. You might try searching for each separately and combine the best of both to make something that fits?? Maybe instead of one large item several smaller car patterns along with some tools scattered around.
Good luck,
Rick H.

eromran
03-15-2009, 06:11 PM
I am needing a pattern representing an auto mechanic shop or somthing that would go along with that profession.Any help or suggestions where to look will be appreciated.I always thought these were cool to incorporate into a sign.

FINGERS
03-15-2009, 06:31 PM
If you lookin to make some patterns I'ven been looking for some old farm tractors

eromran
03-15-2009, 06:44 PM
If you lookin to make some patterns I'ven been looking for some old farm tractorsI did not do this but its pretty good.

Rick P
03-16-2009, 12:45 AM
When my Designer opens this tractor file the carving looks very ragged...lots of deep orange peel looking divits.

Is it just me? Am I missing something?

eromran
03-16-2009, 08:48 AM
When my Designer opens this tractor file the carving looks very ragged...lots of deep orange peel looking divits.

Is it just me? Am I missing something?If you put a sqaure around the tractor and make it a carve region it will make it like in picture and tractor will stand out.