PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help

RobertP
03-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Just got my replacement machine yesterday and am having some problems, hopefully some of you can offer some guidance here.

For some reason the machine thinks I have the scanner hooked up, even though I dont. So it wont let me toggle through my projects menu to start carving.

Anyone experienced this before?

Thanks in advance.

RobertP
03-14-2009, 09:29 PM
ok, I found the problem.................................nevermind. .....

AskBud
03-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Ok, I give up, what was the fix to your problem?
AskBud

RobertP
03-14-2009, 11:18 PM
I had to change the setting that states where the scanner is hooked up. on the ztruck or on the case.

Digitalwoodshop
03-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Just got my replacement machine yesterday and am having some problems, hopefully some of you can offer some guidance here.

Thanks in advance.

Replacement machine.... WOW.... That is what got Sears in trouble....

Before you swap out the machine ask for help. You will have problems, everybody does. The quicker you master the machine and all the little repairs the more fun you will have with it.

We and LHR Staff are here to help.

AL

RobertP
03-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Replacement machine.... WOW.... That is what got Sears in trouble....

Before you swap out the machine ask for help. You will have problems, everybody does. The quicker you master the machine and all the little repairs the more fun you will have with it.

We and LHR Staff are here to help.

AL

Thanks Al, This was actually a replacement machine for my old Beta unit, It came from Carvewright direct, so I will calling them tomorrow, I have already been around the block a few times with these machines, so this is just par for the course. :)