PDA

View Full Version : scanning probe & software

van
03-13-2009, 02:31 PM
This is my first time on the forum.

I have just purchased this. It sounds like I will have probloms as soon as I get it out of the box. I got it from Amazon.com. My machine is 2 1/2-3 years old. So I might have to have a diffent connection? I doubt if Amazon sent one. I have read on the forum that there seems to be a bug in the software, I have an XP. I have updated to the 0.133. If there's any help out there; something I can do before I load the software?

It is supposed to be here today. I would like to start playing around with it, but I'm sort of scared to load it.

Van

want2b
03-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Surprised you haven't gotten a response yet as the experienced folks here are extremely helpful and quick to respond. From what I have read you may have an issue with transferring user/ownership rights for your probe. I have one but it came from LHR and has worked perfectly the few uses I have had for it. I believe the rights are not transferrable for the probe. My best guess for you would be to contact LHR and go from there. You can also do a search on the probe rights and see what you get, but either way, LHR will probably be able to clear uo your ?.
Good luck,
Rick H.

flemingswoodworks
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Hello
I got one from amazon at christmas and it came with the adaptor needed for the newer models
will