PDA

View Full Version : First presentation

szczyglic
03-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Hello, all Members. This is my first public presentation of works which I did recently with the help of my CC ( conversted to CW) unit. Hoping you will take easy on me I would appreciate your remarks and comments. Let me share with you : 3 fire place surrounds, one decorative triptych (sort of) and the plate which I do not need to comment.
Ready for your critics,
Greg

fwharris
03-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Greg,

Let be the first to congratulate you on your workmanship. All of your projects look great. I would say you have the design techniques all figured out. Great job!

Only thing I would suggest is to size your pictures so that they show up larger.

cnsranch
03-13-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm with fw, I sure would like to see some bigger pics - the surrounds look great.

www.go3d.us
03-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Love to see bigger picture. I'm sure they are great!

b.sumner47
03-13-2009, 10:52 PM
Great job. A little hard on the eyes though ,maybe my age.Capt.Barry

szczyglic
03-14-2009, 02:03 AM
Hello, all Members. This is my first public presentation of works which I did recently with the help of my CC ( conversted to CW) unit. Hoping you will take easy on me I would appreciate your remarks and comments. Let me share with you : 3 fire place surrounds, one decorative triptych (sort of) and the plate which I do not need to comment.
Ready for your critics,
Greg
Thank you all for remarks
Greg