PDA

View Full Version : Fisrt Carvings Done :)

woodslicer
03-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Just wanted to contribute to the forum and show the carvings I have done so far.

I give Thanks to TerryT for desiging the Arrowhead Ptns which I purchased from LHR, they turned out Great. And also want to give thanks to the carvers on here for all the help and info when I needed it.

Hope you enjoy them.

Kenm810
03-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Great job on the projects, and
Thanks so much for sharing your Photos

b.sumner47
03-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Looks really nice,welcome aboard.Capt.Barry

Rocky
03-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Nice work, David.

Ike
03-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Just wanted to contribute to the forum and show the carvings I have done so far.

I give Thanks to TerryT for desiging the Arrowhead Ptns which I purchased from LHR, they turned out Great. And also want to give thanks to the carvers on here for all the help and info when I needed it.

Hope you enjoy them.
Wow David! Thanks for some ideas, I donate signs to a University's rodeo team. This year I wanted to do something different this year and if you don't mind I would love to make some arrows?

Ike

woodslicer
03-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi Ike, I would love to send them to you but they have to be mpc's I think. Because they were purchased from LHR.

Ike
03-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi Ike, I would love to send them to you but they have to be mpc's I think. Because they were purchased from LHR.

Thanks David, if they are purchased they will show up as red and I will not be able to use them. I have the Elks and the Indian totem pole pattern, I don't have the arrow. If you don't mind sending the mpc to me I will PM my e-mail address to you.

Ike

woodslicer
03-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks David, if they are purchased they will show up as red and I will not be able to use them. I have the Elks and the Indian totem pole pattern, I don't have the arrow. If you don't mind sending the mpc to me I will PM my e-mail address to you.

Ike

Yea Ike, will gladly send them, they will be your way shortly.

Ike
03-08-2009, 06:58 PM
I will look for it and thank you my friend!

Ike

TerryT
03-08-2009, 07:17 PM
David,
Wow you have been busy. Looks great keep up the good work.

Ike you can purchase the patterns on the Pattern Depot.

Ike
03-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks Terry I have the animals, I didn't know the arrow was a pattern from the depot. I was just trying to make something different for my donation without spending any money. So David if the arrow is a purchased pattern thank you anyway. I will try making a pattern.

Geez been tough getting a pattern these days! Other ask for a pattern and I can find one, but when I need one I can't find an image or the pattern unless I want to pay for it!

Ike

Paul Brown
03-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Hey David , those arrowheads came out awesome, great job on the finish also. I'll be lookin into purchasing some of those, nice job again and thanks for sharing. Paul Brown

woodslicer
03-08-2009, 07:46 PM
David,
Wow you have been busy. Looks great keep up the good work.

Ike you can purchase the patterns on the Pattern Depot.

Thanks Terry,
We couldn't of done it without you. :)

Ike
03-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Thanks Terry,
We couldn't of done it without you. :)

Sorry David I misunderstood that the arrows were a purchased pattern. I will try making an arrow pattern. Not that Terry's pattern isn't worth it, but as I said, I want something new for donated items for a college rodeo team. I have been donating this being the third year.

This year is a bit tight with my new business and providing for the contest prizes.

Sorry again and thank you.

Ike

PS Terry T sorry I didn't know the great arrow pattern was a pattern you sold in the depot

Eagle Hollow
03-09-2009, 07:38 AM
David,

NICE projects with some fresh ideas. Well done. Thanks for sharing

cnsranch
03-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Ike

The link below has an arrowhead that I found on the Depot last year. I can't find that link now, but mine has the same arrowhead you can use.

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=7173

RayTrek
03-09-2009, 08:54 AM
Very cool; expect to see more of your projects Thanks for sharing
Ray

AWoodsmith
03-13-2009, 10:08 PM
I will look for it and thank you my friend!

Ike
Can I have those patterns, I do not mind paying after I get them, they look great.
wolf1268@highland.net