PDA

View Full Version : image import error

rusticdesigner
03-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I am new to this forum thing. I have a problem with importing a digital photo from a file. I have successfully downloaded a different photo from the same file and had no problems. When I hit the finish key and save it with a title it gives me a sql error that says "too much data for one table row unable to fetch results". Now I have tried several different photos and get the same results. If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

mtylerfl
03-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I am new to this forum thing. I have a problem with importing a digital photo from a file. I have successfully downloaded a different photo from the same file and had no problems. When I hit the finish key and save it with a title it gives me a sql error that says "too much data for one table row unable to fetch results". Now I have tried several different photos and get the same results. If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Reduce the file size of your photo and the problem should go away. Sorry I don't recall the file size limit - I want to say less than 1MB, but not sure. Try it - if still too large, reduce, then try again.

Edit: I assumed you know HOW to reduce file size, but just in case not - the easy way is to make the physical size of the photo smaller in your photo editing software, then resave (as a PNG). Avoid compression formats like jpg to reduce file size - "icky" artifacts will be introduced.

fwharris
03-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

The problem you are having sounds like it is do to the file size of your picture. Try reducing the size of the file to see it that helps you out.

Also make sure you have down loaded the new manual for the software. It is on the main CW site. Another good thing to do is sign up for the monthly tips & tricks while you are on the main web site. You can also down load prior issues.

rusticdesigner
03-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the help resizing the photo did the trick. Thanks again