PDA

View Full Version : first carve

wasacop75
03-06-2009, 06:53 PM
After getting my machine about 2 weeks ago, i am no in the process of doing my first carve.

I want to thank Jason and everyone else out here for all the instructional forums. Even just reading what has been said from the last time online is helping me with this machine.

There will be no pics of the first pieces, but when first project is done, look out. Going to be a RAZORBACK clock i have designed.:mrgreen:

oclatta
03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the addictive CarveWright world. I'm in North Little Rock and have had my machine for about 14 months now. Haven't begun to scratch the surface of what the machine and/or software can do.

b.sumner47
03-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Welcome to carvewright.I think you should enjoy lots of good times,you may have a problem or two,but there is lots of good techs and fellow carvers who will help you as well.Enjoy! Capt Barry

LittleRedWoodshop
03-06-2009, 11:16 PM
I know that you have been waiting a long time to this "first carve" be sure to post pics as soon as you have them and thank you for the shout out and you are very welcome.

The waiting is kinda like a new father waiting to hold his child - don't tell my wife I said that.

skeeterman
03-07-2009, 04:36 AM
welcome to forum, I also am in North Little Rock,
Happy carving.
Steve