PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Memory Card?

unitedcases
03-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Starting to have some big projects and was if anyone out there has heard if there is going to be a bigger memory card? One solution for me would be to buy another card but would rather have something bigger.

Jeff_Birt
03-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Have you actually had a single project that came close to filling one card? Just curious as I have not. I do have two cards though as it makes things super convenient.

unitedcases
03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
I have two projects that I do routinely that are 1900 and 2000 bytes. I just did the trout project and that is a big one as well. I had some small stuff on there as well. I know that I can easily delete but I would like to buy another card and was just thinking that if there was a bigger one coming out I would just wait for it and reload and delete as needed.

LittleRedWoodshop
03-03-2009, 01:15 PM
I don't foresee any change to the size of the memory card.

unitedcases
03-03-2009, 03:47 PM
I seem to remember one time when I was on the phone with Carvewright that I asked that question. I want to say they said yes, this year. But my memory is about done.

atauer
03-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Not changing it that I know of. You should be able to get several large projects onto it. I had designed a project that would take 30 hours to carve and it only took up about 1/4 of the card.