PDA

View Full Version : Just want to check

Ike
03-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Been out of town, so are we having another contest? From the poll it was favorable and the theme to be either Mother's day or Easter or both! The project is a sign and one class.

Easter is April 12th and Mother's day May 10 2009, so April 10th is the deadline.

One more poll please bare with me! Yes let's do this or no.

Ike

Ike
03-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Lol 3 yes 3 no's! I really would like some input why no? Too soon the other contest wasn't good, hurt feelings? I like hosting the contests and don't mind giving old fashioned soda for a prize even though it would be nicer to a CW/CC related prize.

The poll ends in day so if yes I will go ahead with it if not it was fun while it lasted!

Ike

Opps up to 5 for yes while I was posting this!

Tom75
03-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Ike i think you idea on the contests are great keep up the good work .:D

Ike
03-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks Tom from the looks of it the contest is a go! You will have those who will say no just to say no!

Ike

Tom75
03-03-2009, 06:39 AM
i agree with you on that one .

Ike
03-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Lol well it is confirmed the contest is on! I know the poll has not closed yet, but close enough and the yes' out weigh the no's by a far margin ! It is safe to say 5 members won't be participating!

Ike

Icutone2
03-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Greetings all,
Where can I find the enters from the last contest?
Thanks in advance:-)
Lee

Ike
03-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Greetings all,
Where can I find the enters from the last contest?
Thanks in advance:-)
Lee

Lee, you will find the entries in the gallery under contest entry a bit early. I anticipate this contest to be a big one! I hope to see 32 members who vote yes enter, I hope even the 5 who voted no will enter!

Ike

Ike
03-05-2009, 01:35 PM
You know I was thinking.....I know not again that is how this whole thing got started! Lol anyway this contest is going to really stretch our imagination and bring out the artistic abilities in all of us! Really it is a design contest to see who can come up with the most unique and different sign design!

Then along with the design will be the finish product! Wow I better start thinking this isn't going to be a regular house sign!

Ike