PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm back!!

Steven Alford
03-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Hey guys, good to see all of you. I have been on a little sabbatical from my CW. In August I moved my 75 year-old mother down out of the mountains to live with me. What a chore!! Now that that is done and we both are settled in and actually getting along!!! LOL, it is time to get back to my CW.

When I last worked with my CW, I had upgraded my software to the dreaded V1.130. I never carved anything with it and I have since (today) upgraded to the newest version (v1.132). I am looking forward to getting "back in the groove". Being away for this long, I will have to start from scratch with the learning curve. Wish me luck!!

Steve

supershingler
03-01-2009, 03:18 PM
welcome back

i think you will notice some imporvements with the new software update

we will look forward to some completed projects pictures

kendall

fwharris
03-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Steve,

Glad to hear that things are settling down for you. Like Kendall stated the latest version upgrade has some nice enhancements. One being the cut path control. Make sure you get caught up on your reading and hope to see come carves from your CW coming soon..

LittleRedWoodshop
03-01-2009, 04:54 PM
In the same thread - you guys are awesome - Always remember that you can call with any questions you have. Hi Floyd - are you joining us in the chatroom, what was the time again.