PDA

View Full Version : So when the next contest?!

Ike
02-18-2009, 04:35 PM
I want to thank all the members who participated in the contest! I was so happy with the turn out! Plus the turn out for the votes!

So when do we have the next contest? What do we make? Signs was suggested. Anyway I am ready for the next one!!!

To the winners I will be sending your cups tomorrow! Next time if I can't get any sponsors for a prize, I will donate a case of soda for the winner!

Ike

cnsranch
02-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Hey, Ike -

I'm not sure I ever saw all the entries, or who won the big prizes - wassup?

***EDIT***

Found it - guess it was over the weekend - we don't have that fancy internet out in the boonies - I'm strictly a Mon-Fri guy.

CABINET MAN
02-18-2009, 04:55 PM
I am looking for a pettern of a beagle dog and have not found one in the store. Does anynoe have one? Or know where to find one.
thanks Dave

Ike
02-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Hey, Ike -

I'm not sure I ever saw all the entries, or who won the big prizes - wassup?

***EDIT***

Found it - guess it was over the weekend - we don't have that fancy internet out in the boonies - I'm strictly a Mon-Fri guy.
LOl you missed the whole thing! Look in the gallery under beginner and intermediate for the results and the contest entries for the projects!

Ike

Ike
02-18-2009, 05:40 PM
I am looking for a pettern of a beagle dog and have not found one in the store. Does anynoe have one? Or know where to find one.
thanks Dave

Dave I have this pattern of a beagle

Ike

Ike
02-18-2009, 10:25 PM
So any thoughts if and when another contest should be held? Then should it all be the same project or do the sign idea? I think next time the project should be the same. That way we are doing the same thing and I think they all should be the same class.

This was only the first of many I hope!

Ike

SAA3840
02-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Around Memorial Day, with that as a theme. Or Mother's Day with that as the theme.

cnsranch
02-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Mother's Day is a great idea (and my shop should be warm by then)

Hexe SA
02-19-2009, 09:22 AM
sounds great. Maybe this time I have time to carve my submission in time.
Eva

Router-Jim
02-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Ike, I like the idea of a Mother's day sign and having all one class. :cool: