PDA

View Full Version : Personal opology.

jacanah
02-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I posted a thread last night when I had a pretty serious problem with my v-truck. Without going into too much detail, I was very disappointed and disheartened. I shouldn't have posted a thread like I did though and for that I opologize to all users of this forum. Apparently the moderators removed the thread as it isn't here anymore which is a good thing as I didn't know if I could remove it myself. My machine has less than 10 hours on it, only had it about a month, and I felt like something that costs this much should have lasted longer than that. But, I also understand that anything with moving parts can have failures. I went about addressing the problem in the wrong way though. CarveWright customer service called me this morning and addressed the problem in a better manner. I had a pleasant conversation with Michelle Cantu and she then connected me with Barry in Tech Support who came up with a plan to repair my machine and get it back up and running in a very professional manner. That is the true meaning of customer service. They called me before I could call them about the problem with very positive results.
Long story short, not sure how many might have read my thread last night. But to those that did, I opologize for my ranting. I was just very frustrated and should have taken a breath and approached the problem in a more professional manner like CarveWright did.
Okay, gotta print out the step by step instructions that Barry sent me to get my machine back up and carving. Everyone take care.

Eagle Hollow
02-18-2009, 01:15 PM
Jacanah,

Don't feel like you're alone. We have all experienced various levels of frustration that have been alleviated after talking through the problems with the very capable tech staff and getting input from this forum.

Stick with it...you'll not regret it!!

Digitalwoodshop
02-18-2009, 01:37 PM
There has been a very long running post on Sawmill Creek by a very unhappy BETA user feeling frustrated. I have been adding posts to encourage him but it did not help. It has brought out the anger in some sitting on the fence watching.

He posted here but it was closed. He was offered the trade in but declined months ago.

It is easy to get frustrated, but if everyone stays calm and works with LHR the result is usually a Happy Customer.

AL

Jeff_Birt
02-18-2009, 02:32 PM
It is true that we all get frustrated, that is just human nature. Most times a good night sleep will give you a whole new outlook. In this day-and-age it is unusual to be able to call into the manufacturer of a product and talk to real people who really want to solve your problem. As both parties, the owner and manufacturer, are after the same thing - the customers satisfaction; it only makes sense for both parties to work together towards that end. In my experience the staff at CW has been excellent to work with.

I learned several years ago, from a former boss of mine, that there are some people that you just can't please.

HelpBot3000
02-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Glad I could be of help. We'll get you fixed up and ready to go in no time. Contact me if you have any other issues.

Barry

Dyna Rider
02-18-2009, 05:05 PM
They called me before I could call them about the problem with very positive results.

So how does that work? They, meaning LHR, called you, before you could call them, to report a problem you were having with your machine. So, just how would they know that you were having a problem? I mean, if they were that good, what didn’t they just fix the problem before the problem occurred

atauer
02-18-2009, 05:07 PM
One of our moderators reported the problem. We were able to look up his information and contact him.

fwharris
02-18-2009, 05:14 PM
One of our moderators reported the problem. We were able to look up his information and contact him.

Yep, these guys are more than just busy bodies watching what we type! Customer service at it's best!

Ike
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Phew! For a minute there I thought you became physic! Guess it really means you and others can read! LOl ;);) :D

I am with FW, that just shows great customer service! You can call me anytime if I have a problem or not!!

Ike;

Dan-Woodman
02-18-2009, 06:13 PM
OK Carvewright read my mine and call me , with that job offer you know I need. There are lots of Lowe's around here that need a Demo person ,and I'm your man , but you should already know that.
later Daniel

roughcut
02-18-2009, 07:26 PM
I bought my machine for a hobby wheather I am carving or working on the machine it's still keeping me active I get a lot of satisfaction when I solve a problem . I need to keep this old mind active .I have learned a lot since Feb. 2008 from this fourm and from CW and even some of my neighbors have given me advice. Well at least they tried. So I am very pleased with my CW...:)

jacanah
02-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Granted, LHR wanted to talk to me about the problem I was experiencing because of the thread I posted and should have known better than to do. But, show me a company these days that will take the time to contact the customer concerning a problem. Michelle did ask that if I have another issue to call her first instead of blowing off steam on the forum to which I readily agreed to. :mrgreen:

Customer service is only as good as the people behind it. CarveWright has apparently hired all the right people to get that job done.

fyrpuppy
02-20-2009, 01:55 AM
I agree their customer service is the best I have ever seen. I have called with several minor issues that I could have probably found the fix in the instruction manual but am usually in to much of a hurry to find it. I have their number in my cell phone and don't hesitate to call them. To all the techs at LHR thank you very much.