PDA

View Full Version : Where do my posts keep going?

RobertP
02-17-2009, 03:41 PM
I have posted twice with a valid question only to have them both deleted with no reason or explanation by anyone, if you are going to keep deleting my posts please at least pm me and tell me why.

cnsranch
02-17-2009, 04:02 PM
TPTB are probably deleting your posts, 'cause this is a public Forum, and the deals cut with Beta testers are none of my business.

RobertP
02-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I dont quite understand it myself. It was a valid question that I think deserves an answer.

I have an old Beta machine and wondering if it breaks down, can you still fix them.

cnsranch
02-17-2009, 04:08 PM
BTW, where are you in KC - there aren't many of us around this part of the country?

RobertP
02-17-2009, 04:10 PM
I live in Shawnee

cnsranch
02-17-2009, 04:27 PM
I have an old Beta machine and wondering if it breaks down, can you still fix them.

You've been around quite awhile - do you use your machine much?

I know nothing about the older machines, beta or not, but I've got to believe that they can be upgraded, worked on, etc. I do know that there have been numerous changes to hardware and software over the last couple of years.

The real trick for you would be to figure out just what changes have been made since you got your machine, and which of those changes you should pursue.

I was at the show last weekend and was told that KC was the first show where they were selling the machine two years ago (I believe that's right), so yours is pretty early.

Maybe helpbot3000 or atauer could answer some of your questions - you may want to send them a pm.

Dan-Woodman
02-17-2009, 08:32 PM
CNS
That should be 3 years ago. Thats when I got mine

Robert
Us beta owners were offered a deal to trade in our machines with a new warrenty and updated machine for a limited time for $500.00. The updates are numerous including doing away with the homing sensor, z-truck homing flag, etc.
It's a whole new machine now.
later Daniel