PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Projects and more.

RayTrek
02-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Hello to all.
This week I had some time to over hale the machine and do some carvings.
Have seen many new members and would like to say Hello I have been in this community since 2007 and have learned incredible amounts of information in this family, That I feel vary fortunate to be a part of. Well I wanted to show some results of a week’s effort first I picked out a nice piece of poplar and one in pine.
Special thanks to Michael Tyler for the sail boat the message board and the clock projects all are outstanding and a great learning experience I may change them a bit but I have the original files if I mess it up and in doing so I learn designing skills from him, Cheers Michael!
Continue-

jpaluck
02-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Great looking ray as always

John

RayTrek
02-15-2009, 02:10 PM
The hearts are LG’s pattern it was fun to carve and a great gift to my 18 year old and my wife my two favorite ladies.
The cedar pieces are for box tops I had about 20 boxes and was down to 4 the depth 0.150 its hard to see the detail in the patterns but look good for what they are.
The mountain law is for a tavern in the area (oyster bar btn text) raster and centerline with 60’bit
Hope you enjoy and inspire you to carve something and share it with us I enjoy them all.
Ray

mtylerfl
02-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Ray,

Outstanding! I experience a lot of joy seeing folks like yourself customize and add "personality" to the projects. You did an absolutely marvelous job - great work on all the projects you posted!