PDA

View Full Version : Ike, what did you do???

AWoodsmith
02-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Did you take a lot of your images off of here. I went to redownlaod a few you did ofr me and they are gone. I cannot find the male Boxer (dog), the Opossum and there was one other I cannot remember.

Ed

Woodnutt
02-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Yes he did due to a misunderstanding in another post a while back.

Ike
02-16-2009, 12:19 AM
Yes I panic didn't want to get LHR in trouble, but if Corel is all that worried they would have told me!

Here is the opossum, but I am not sure what boxer? Was it a full body or a head shot?

Ike

AWoodsmith
02-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Yes I panic didn't want to get LHR in trouble, but if Corel is all that worried they would have told me!

Here is the opossum, but I am not sure what boxer? Was it a full body or a head shot?

Ike

Good thing you came to your senses, now how about a male boxer (Dog)

mifflinlake
02-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Is This The One You Are Looking For?

ChrisAlb
02-17-2009, 07:01 AM
My wife just LOVES Boxers. As such, I have a face I've been working on for many months.

Selling for $25. I accept PayPal. PM me with you email if interested.

Default size is 2.76 x 5 x .600

Shown in a region .525 deep.

Kenm810
02-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Nice job Chris!,

One of my neighbors has two Boxers,
Prince and Duke, their litter mates
that he raised from pups.

ChrisAlb
02-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks Ken.

A LOT of hours went into this one. I thought I'd keep track of the time when I started it back in September. Gave up on that after the fifth week...LOL

After that I was just hoping to have it done in time to carve it for her for Christmas....LOL....NOT.

Ike
02-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Good thing you came to your senses, now how about a male boxer (Dog)
Lol, thanks Ed! And thank you Mifflinlake, I will try to clean up the boxer, I have new training software for Corel. Might get it more 3D the good thing it is free!

Ike

jcorder
02-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Lol, thanks Ed! And thank you Mifflinlake, I will try to clean up the boxer, I have new training software for Corel. Might get it more 3D the good thing it is free!

Ike

Ok, where did you get the free training???? you willing to share?

Jeff

AWoodsmith
02-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks Chris and Miffin, I appreciate it.

Good deal Ike..

Ike
02-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Ok, where did you get the free training???? you willing to share?

Jeff
No free training...... free pattern! I bought some Corel training from Advance Artist! I wish it was free, but as always my patterns are free. Yes some are not the greatest, but the price is right!

Ike

jcorder
02-19-2009, 09:28 PM
No free training...... free pattern! I bought some Corel training from Advance Artist! I wish it was free, but as always my patterns are free. Yes some are not the greatest, but the price is right!

Ike

LOL well ya can't blame me for hopin and tryin!

Ike
02-19-2009, 09:37 PM
No I can't!! I will tell you if it is good training when I get around to seeing it!

Ike

jcorder
02-19-2009, 10:02 PM
I bought the corel draw digitizing video from allcw, but I have not had a chance to really go over it and figure it all out. I want to learn to make more of a 2d pattern, I just need to find time to sit down and play with it.

Ike
02-19-2009, 10:08 PM
I bought the corel draw digitizing video from allcw, but I have not had a chance to really go over it and figure it all out. I want to learn to make more of a 2d pattern, I just need to find time to sit down and play with it.

It is good stuff, this other training goes in more detail I hope!

Ike

jcorder
02-19-2009, 10:17 PM
not sure my brain is ready for more LOL

Ike
02-19-2009, 10:31 PM
not sure my brain is ready for more LOL
My brain is full too! I am eating a PB & J sandwich toasted and buttered before adding blackberry jelly and peanut butter on fresh Sheep herder bread! So I don't want to think!!

From last weekend for our soda event that the weather played havoc on we had to stop in this town name Bishop (Ca.( and they have the best bakery! So we had to buy some beer bread and Sheep herder bread. Hmmm great PB & J

Ike