PDA

View Full Version : Looking for snowboarder skier

Carving Hodag
02-09-2009, 05:11 AM
I am making plaques for our winter carnival at my local ski hill. There will be about twenty awards in all. I am donating my time making them for the kids,no profit here just good will. I am look for some patterns of snowboarder jumping and racing also of a skier jumping. Anything would be appreciated. Here is a ski racer pattern that I have, that you all welcome to. Thanks in advance for any help!

Ike
02-09-2009, 12:09 PM
I am making plaques for our winter carnival at my local ski hill. There will be about twenty awards in all. I am donating my time making them for the kids,no profit here just good will. I am look for some patterns of snowboarder jumping and racing also of a skier jumping. Anything would be appreciated. Here is a ski racer pattern that I have, that you all welcome to. Thanks in advance for any help!

I have a couple snow boarders, a male and female. I hope they will work.

Ike

Carving Hodag
03-04-2009, 11:56 AM
I was cutting these plaques when my Compucarve went south (literally) it is in Texas at Sears waiting for parts, it was supposed to get back this week, just got a call telling me it won't be back till 18th of March, "maybe earlier". I need to finish by 15th of March. Is there anyone in north or central Wisconsin who could help me cutout some for a small fee or barter? Attached is a sample of what I'm doing. I have 13 completed, and only have a week and a half to finish the rest. Please email if you are close and could maybe help.