PDA

View Full Version : Bit assembly

chilidog2110
02-08-2009, 08:59 PM
I purchased centerline and the bit and this cool little tool. But where do I find the instructions on how to use this tool.

Dan-Woodman
02-08-2009, 09:53 PM
If your referring to a tool to hold the adapter and bit , you really don't need it for 1/4" bits.
But you can use it, the adapter just snaps in the holder . The gauge for setting the depth is more trouble than it's worth ,I would just follow the directions in your owners manual on how far to set the bit in the adapter. It's probably already done if you bought it from Carvewright. Check the set screws for tightness.
Welcome to the forum. Use search along the top of the page , and you'll find most every question answered , but if you don't everyone here is willing to help. Use " " marks it helps.
later Daniel

AskBud
02-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I purchased centerline and the bit and this cool little tool. But where do I find the instructions on how to use this tool.

Centerline is designed to carve letters on the full thickness of the board, not in recessed areas. There are some work-arounds that some members speak of, but you will have to search them out and use your judgment as they are not the norm for the unit.

Go to my download section, in my signature below, and click on the TEXT TOOL link for some insight.
AskBud