PDA

View Full Version : Some changes I've made

wgrigsby
02-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi All

My machine is out of warranty. I bought it at sears, so it says "Craftsman" on top instead of Carve Wright. I've had it for about 1 1/2 years now, so I'm not worried about voiding the warranty.

I really like the machine but just like loved ones it can be a love - hate relationship. The changes I've made are to the areas that I didn't like about it before. Anyhow I don't want to come into somebodies house with dirty shoes spreading stuff all around.

My son helped me set up a blog and I find it easier to post pictures there and feel I can talk more freely there. If you want to follow the link at the bottom of the page you can see more of what I'm doing.

Dan-Woodman
02-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Feel free to post anything you want here , this is our forum it was just set up by CW.
We are just one big chip flying family.
later Daniel

oldfogey
02-07-2009, 01:09 PM
wgrigsby, your son did a good job on your site. I, too, am trying to establish an alternative site for CW infor but not because I don't feel free to speak here. I would like my site to contain information catalogued in an orderly and concise manner which has not yet happened on this site. The CW Community here is well behaved, helpful, generous and self monitoring. I have found it to be very useful and will contribute anything to this official site that I would put on my own. My idea is that if I start doing a manual or catalog, CW will see it and follow suit thereby relieving me of the task.

One aspect of an alternative site that I respect is that "a squeaky wheel gets the grease". There is always room for improvement.

Dan-Woodman
02-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Jerry
Be careful of spammers,we used to get a lot on here in the beginning.
later Daniel