PDA

View Full Version : Collage Picture Frame question

myairplane
02-06-2009, 09:32 PM
I bought the Project "Collage Picture Frame", the one with the patterns around the borders. When I went to upload, the "Best" setting said 6.5 hours but the optimal setting said 15 hrs 40 minutes!!! Is there that much of a difference? I'll be using aspen wood for the frame..

carlcath
02-06-2009, 11:02 PM
I am new to the software. Recently downloaded 1.132 Where is this "optimal" setting. Under bit optimization I have 5 settings from "none" to "best" but no "otimal" Where is that function?

b.sumner47
02-06-2009, 11:30 PM
When you upload your pattern .You will find it the settings for quality of cut, Capt.Barry

carlcath
02-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks. I have worked with the software and loaded a project to the memory card but have yet to upload it to the machine. That must be why I have not found that setting as yet.
Thanks again,
Carl

fwharris
02-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Thanks. I have worked with the software and loaded a project to the memory card but have yet to upload it to the machine. That must be why I have not found that setting as yet.
Thanks again,
Carl

Carl,

It is when you upload your project to the card. You will be given the option for quality setting of: draft, normal, best and optimal in the bottom of the pop up window.

myairplane
02-07-2009, 06:57 AM
So.. has anyone made this project before? I'm interested to know what settign they used..

Dennis