PDA

View Full Version : mpc to drawing board

fbrittain
02-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi Folks, I'm having problems and I know there must be a simple awnser. I downloaded an mpc file(jewelry box) and it will open when I go to projects. the problem I am having is getting it in the designer drawing board. there are several files and I want to do them all on the same piece of wood. assistance appreciated. thanks, F. Brittain

fbrittain
02-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Hi Folks, I'm having problems and I know there must be a simple awnser. I downloaded an mpc file(jewelry box) and it will open when I go to projects. the problem I am having is getting it in the designer drawing board. there are several files and I want to do them all on the same piece of wood. assistance appreciated. thanks, F. Brittain

mtylerfl
02-05-2009, 04:31 PM

Hello,

You can copy/paste the components from the original mpc's to a new mpc with a larger board layout if you want them all on one.

Kenm810
02-05-2009, 04:38 PM
fbrittain,

As I mentioned yesterday, If you have the Jewelry Box .mpc file,
you double click on it and it opens in CW Desiger.
You can only open it in Designer not in any other graphic software
or drawing program.

In CW Designer you can do "cut and pastes" from one .mpc file
to another and put them all on one Board.

Michael T -- you were answering while I was still typing http://forum.carvewright.com/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif