PDA

View Full Version : Gun Rack

jcorder
02-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Here is a gun rack I carved for one of the guys at the station. This is the project that I posted about the machine running rough with the carve bit in place. Not sure why it did it, and I have not had the opportunity to carve anything else yet. But the project seemed to turn out ok.

Jeff

DocWheeler
02-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Jeff,

Looks great, will it hold the AA-12?

jcorder
02-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Thanks!
Not sure about the AA-12. He wanted it for a very old double barrel shotgun that his father gave him. The throat on the hooks is about 2 1/2 wide.

Michael Anthony
02-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Jeff , nice looking rack how does it mount to the wall? or I should say does it?

jcorder
02-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Jeff , nice looking rack how does it mount to the wall? or I should say does it?

Thanks Michael, The back has the heavy frame rings that are attached to the back with two screws each and then the d-ring will hook over a screw with a large head or one with a small fender washer to keep it from slipping off.

Ike
02-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Very nice maybe a contest entry?

Ike

jcorder
02-04-2009, 09:06 PM
does it meet the requirements?

Ike
02-04-2009, 10:13 PM
does it meet the requirements?

Yes it does Jeff, just give us a description of what you did to design the project. Then show your mpc less the deer pattern since it is a commercial pattern.

I added a extra category make what you want!!! That way for the members like me having designing block trying to make the other stuff. You can be creative and make what you want! Why not this is for FUN!!!!

Ike

DocWheeler
02-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Jeff,

Forgot I posted that!

Go to Google videos and look for AA-12, it is a 12 gage shotgun of sorts.
Round canister for shells, fully automatic, and without recoil - BADDD!

jcorder
02-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Jeff,

Forgot I posted that!

Go to Google videos and look for AA-12, it is a 12 gage shotgun of sorts.
Round canister for shells, fully automatic, and without recoil - BADDD!

OH that is the street sweeper! Those have been around for ages.

jcorder
02-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Yes it does Jeff, just give us a description of what you did to design the project. Then show your mpc less the deer pattern since it is a commercial pattern.

I added a extra category make what you want!!! That way for the members like me having designing block trying to make the other stuff. You can be creative and make what you want! Why not this is for FUN!!!!

Ike

I will give that strong consideration. I don't think the deer is a commercial pattern, I picked it up from the gallery here at one time or another. If it is a commercial pattern, then I need to delete it since I did not pay for it. I will see if I can locate it again and if not I will delete it.

Thanks
Jeff

Ike
02-05-2009, 09:34 PM
I will give that strong consideration. I don't think the deer is a commercial pattern, I picked it up from the gallery here at one time or another. If it is a commercial pattern, then I need to delete it since I did not pay for it. I will see if I can locate it again and if not I will delete it.

Thanks
Jeff
LOL OH boy!!! The deer and turkey pattern I made it!! Lol it is ok to use!! It is all good another case of sometimer disease!

Ike

geekviking
02-05-2009, 10:00 PM
SWEET though... :cool: (AA-12)