PDA

View Full Version : Designer Bug

Rocky
02-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Has anyone reported this bug?

While using Designer, I open the Pattern Tool window. I do some designing. Then when I attempt to close the Pattern Tool window, using the 'x' in the upper right, the 'x' disappears, but the Pattern Tool window stays open. Clicking on the Pattern Tool icon doesn't do anything. The only way I found to close the window is to restart Designer.

fwharris
02-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Has anyone reported this bug?

While using Designer, I open the Pattern Tool window. I do some designing. Then when I attempt to close the Pattern Tool window, using the 'x' in the upper right, the 'x' disappears, but the Pattern Tool window stays open. Clicking on the Pattern Tool icon doesn't do anything. The only way I found to close the window is to restart Designer.

Rocky,

I have the same thing.

If you will put the mouse pointer over the edge of the pattern window like you are going to resize the window and drap it a little bit, you will get the little "x" on the top right. Click on it and it will then close the window..

They are aware of this and it is being worked on..

atauer
02-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Rocky,

I think that you are the first to report this. I myself have not even seen the issue, and I use the software at least 8 hours a day.

Please put up a post with all the details regarding the issue. Include your computer type, OS system, and anything you think is relevant to the issue.

atauer
02-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Ok,

Maybe your not the only one. I guess I'm behind in times. Thanks FWHarris.

fwharris
02-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Ok,

Maybe your not the only one. I guess I'm behind in times. Thanks FWHarris.

Well I thought it had been reported. It did take me a few frustrating times before I figured out how to close it. I did find it by mistake or luck. :rolleyes:

atauer
02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
I think it already has been reported. I'm just behind in times, (i think).

Ken Massingale
02-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Same here, just noticed it yesterday.

mtylerfl
02-03-2009, 11:19 AM
I have never noticed it - but after reading about it, made an effort to MAKE it happen by clicking in various locations around the "x" - finally got it to misbehave a couple times. I guess I've just always clicked in the right sweet-spot without even knowing it.

roughcut
02-03-2009, 02:31 PM
My window closes by just clicking on any of the tool I cons

LittleRedWoodshop
02-03-2009, 04:10 PM
My screen gives me issues when I try to go from the magnifying glass to the pointer. WON'T LET ME. I have to click on something else first (OPEN CODE SOMEWHERE?) and the other issue happenns sometimes when I edit the project and only a quarter of it updates - you have close the project out and then re-open it.