PDA

View Full Version : Who does design work?

ramrod
01-28-2009, 09:51 PM
I'm looking for someone to take a jpeg and turn it into a useable file for my carvewright.
I don't have any "real" drawing programs and want to turn this design into a plaque for a friend.
Thanks in advance
Wayne

Ike
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm looking for someone to take a jpeg and turn it into a useable file for my carvewright.
I don't have any "real" drawing programs and want to turn this design into a plaque for a friend.
Thanks in advance
Wayne

Show us the j-peg so we can help! Or tell us what you need!

Ike

sewpeck
01-29-2009, 07:23 AM
send me the jpeg and I'll try to help you out. Tell me what you would like to do with it also.
sewellpeckham@comcast.net

andes
01-29-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks in advance
Wayne

Wayne,

If you post the jpeg, I'm sure that one of the many carvers will help you develop a pattern. I will even give it a shot ;-}

ramrod
01-29-2009, 10:39 PM

Ok, here's a .pdf of the jpeg. The jpeg was too big for the attachment function.
Is there another way to upload the jpeg?
Thanks in advance

Ike
01-30-2009, 12:09 AM

Ok, here's a .pdf of the jpeg. The jpeg was too big for the attachment function.
Is there another way to upload the jpeg?
Thanks in advance

If you have any software like Adobe photo shop you can reduce the size of the image.

Ike

Woodhacker
01-30-2009, 07:38 AM
here is a jpeg for this file.....hope it helps

Ike
01-30-2009, 12:08 PM
I tried some, but the image is really grainy. It might be good for a litho? I will leave this one for the pros! If nobody tries then I will share what I have.

Ike

jcorder
01-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Here is my attempt, not sure if it is anything you can use.

Jeff
well I made an attempt but the file is too big to send