PDA

View Full Version : Bug -Bugs me anyhow.

mark3
01-27-2009, 10:09 PM
I am a new carvewright user. Still a little green. I have noticed if I import ptn files and place them in a directory which I choose, or make on the fly, those patterns I can delete with a right click and choosing delete from the pop up menu. No problem there. But when I first imported patterns, I didn't choose a directory to put them in, and they ended up in the main directory, under the favorites directory and the basic directory, all lined up in alphabetical order. Those patterns I am unable to delete, or move. There is no menu that pops up with a right click and if I attempt to move them, with a mouse drag, I get an error that shuts down the software. I am using version 1.132

Another annoyance that I have encountered has to do with choosing the center choice from a right click on a part of the drawing, when aligning patterns in a project editing session. If I align it horizontally or vertically or both, those locations become permanent and I cannot change them, by either right clicking or entering. There seems no way to change them other than to delete the pattern from the project and then re-insert it and align it without the center alignment.

Any ideas?

fwharris
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Mark,

Not sure what is up with the pattern directory problem, but for the aligning problem you need to de select the horiz or vertical alignment button to release them so you can move the pattern.

Digitalwoodshop
01-28-2009, 12:23 PM
You just click on centering again then select Horz and Vert again to change the color and they are DE Selected.... Wax On Wax Off....

AL