PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a 3D Tinker Bell pattern

rhausman
01-25-2009, 08:07 PM
My granddaughter is currently in love with Disney's 'Tinker Bell' and I'm making a shelf/doll house with carved doors for her 3rd birthday. Would like to include a 3D image of Tinker Bell ... found a 2D+ pattern on the blog but would prefer 3D if I can find it ... unfortunately, I haven't yet learned to make patterns, so ... Anybody have one, I would appreciate the loan of the pattern. Thanks, r

eromran
01-25-2009, 08:22 PM
don't know if this will work or not

Router-Jim
01-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Allcw.com Has Tinkerbell on their free stuff page and she carves very nicely.

http://www.allcw.com/FreeStuff.html

rhausman
01-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Jim ... appreciate the linkage ... that was where I got the 2D+ TinkerBell pattern ... in the size I am restricted to, her arms are spindles and her left eye is one 'vast hole' ... so this one doesn't work for this project ... thanks for your help ... r

Ike
01-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Jim ... appreciate the linkage ... that was where I got the 2D+ TinkerBell pattern ... in the size I am restricted to, her arms are spindles and her left eye is one 'vast hole' ... so this one doesn't work for this project ... thanks for your help ... r

Do you have a image you like? If so I will give it a try. Found one.

Ike

RayTrek
01-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Not one of my best but I think it will carve good
Ray Ver-1.132

bjbethke
01-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Different view

bjbethke
01-26-2009, 03:17 PM
My granddaughter is currently in love with Disney's 'Tinker Bell' and I'm making a shelf/doll house with carved doors for her 3rd birthday. Would like to include a 3D image of Tinker Bell ... found a 2D+ pattern on the blog but would prefer 3D if I can find it ... unfortunately, I haven't yet learned to make patterns, so ... Anybody have one, I would appreciate the loan of the pattern. Thanks, r
How about a fairy mushroom

geekviking
01-26-2009, 05:38 PM
The fairy shroom is cool! any other fairies?

bjbethke
01-27-2009, 03:55 AM
The fairy shroom is cool! any other fairies?
This one looks like it has no one to play with.

geekviking
01-27-2009, 11:40 AM
She does now, thanks!

rhausman
01-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Ike ... thanks for your time and effort ... nice looking pattern but the wife (the artist in the family) wants more of a rounded figure with 3D facial features she can enhance via paints.

Ray ... tried your pattern out and the wife loves it ... thanks for sharing ... did you make this pattern? If so, how? If no, is the source commercial? Always try to give credit where credit is due. Again, thanks a lot ... the name board has been carved with granddaughter's name as have the two front doors ... now I just have to transform a couple of sheets of birch ply (3/4 and 1/4") into a doll house/shelf set adapted from one found in WOOD mag. Thanks again, all ....r