PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to form CW Users Group in Northern Utan

ironsides
01-25-2009, 04:52 PM
I would like to form a Carvewright/CompuCarve User's Group in Northern Utah (Box Elder Co.).
Nothing formal, just some users to get together occasionally and talk about the machine and various projects and experiences (Show and Tell).

ChrisAlb
01-25-2009, 05:02 PM
Go to http://www.cncartguild.com/ and sign up.

This was an idea we all had a long time ago and Jason (LittleRedWoodshop) started this site. You may find folks from your area already there.

oldfogey
01-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Having ventured to other sites frequented or set up by CW users I find that this one, Carvewright.com, is pretty darn good and the most frequented by contributing members. I see nothing wrong with location or State specific get togethers but doubt they can generate enough interest at this stage of the game. This forum has been very beneficial to me and I am sure to others who have explored all its nooks and crannies. To top it off we are frequented by long time and very knowledgeable users and technicians.

I would like to get together with users in my State and region but will try to do so in person. I have recognized several Buckeyes here already and intend to become better acquainted once I get my sea legs. A good bio in your profile and allowing your location to be seen should help gather any users in your area. Thanks for being here.