PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Cross

eromran
01-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Finally got around to carving this cafe, I think the first picture would be a cool two sided carve if i can get it lined up right. It took 12 1/2 hour on best to scan. I was wondering if anybody knows if it takes 1hour to scan does it take one hour to cut or is one faster than the other ? ( Given both are set the same like lets say BEST ) it would be interesting to know.

FINGERS
01-25-2009, 03:51 PM
The pepper cross look's cool as far as the scan time I carved the (free-b) last supper in 3.5 hr. in best it was 12"x24"and that was a 12 hr. scan.

ChrisAlb
01-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Very nice Cross!!

Carving is much faster than scanning. The Y and Z directions for a scan are much slower.

Ike
01-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Finally got around to carving this cafe, I think the first picture would be a cool two sided carve if i can get it lined up right. It took 12 1/2 hour on best to scan. I was wondering if anybody knows if it takes 1hour to scan does it take one hour to cut or is one faster than the other ? ( Given both are set the same like lets say BEST ) it would be interesting to know.

Ed that cross is HOT!!!!!

Ike

Azbear
01-25-2009, 06:34 PM

Always looking for pepper stuff. Mind sharing how to lay it out?

Far out carving !!

(it does carve nicely right?)

Bear