PDA

View Full Version : Squirrel Round Table Feeder

RayTrek
01-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Good day
I saw this idea some ware and thought it would be cool to carve one, the measurements are my best guess and will feild-test it soon I hope.
Tools used: Designer 1.132, CC-CNC machine, chop saw, band saw, scroll saw, belt sander, dremel tool, glue and pneumatic finish nailer.
Wood is cedar with antique maple stain.
I changed the table mount in mpc file because it was to short.
The last pic cracked me up hope it does not offend any one
For now I am trying to make the time for Ikes contest I have wanted to do a birdhouse for a while and the contest inspires me to move ahead with one, Just For Fun. Thanks Ike for your efforts with community involvements it is appreciated.
Cheers to all.
Ray

jcorder
01-19-2009, 09:17 AM
Great project! You did an outstanding job on it. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Kenm810
01-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Nice Looking Project Ray,
Thanks for the Photos

Certainly smart and entertaining to watch,
when their not getting into Mischief.
We've only seen one living in our neighborhood
and has the Life of Riley, everyone feeds him!
He looks a lot like this guy. http://forum.carvewright.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

atauer
01-19-2009, 10:26 AM
That is what I need for our new house. There are several squirrels that live in the three trees in our yard. They would love something like this.

mtylerfl
01-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Good day
I saw this idea some ware and thought it would be cool to carve one, the measurements are my best guess and will feild-test it soon I hope.
Tools used: Designer 1.132, CC-CNC machine, chop saw, band saw, scroll saw, belt sander, dremel tool, glue and pneumatic finish nailer.
Wood is cedar with antique maple stain.
I changed the table mount in mpc file because it was to short.
The last pic cracked me up hope it does not offend any one
For now I am trying to make the time for Ikes contest I have wanted to do a birdhouse for a while and the contest inspires me to move ahead with one, Just For Fun. Thanks Ike for your efforts with community involvements it is appreciated.
Cheers to all.
Ray

Hello Ray,

Great project - and I think the last photo is hilarious! (looks like flat a opossum)

Maybe you should call GIECO for their next commercial series!