Page 287 of 332 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

John as always your work is great, thanks for sharing your work. here is a little something I was messing with, maybe someone could use it.

Wish LHR would increase the upload size for PTN files to 500K
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    John as always your work is great, thanks for sharing your work. here is a little something I was messing with, maybe someone could use it.

Wish LHR would increase the upload size for PTN files to 500K
    Hi Eddie, Nice pattern thanks for sharing, you create some beautiful patterns. I can use this one. Thank you!!
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

I did the same thing but I would like to know how to make the transition smooth not stepped.

Quote Originally Posted by miragese View Post
    I did the same thing but I would like to know how to make the transition smooth not stepped.
    If you are talking about the yin-yang-tree, black and white are easier, basically it is using the blur tool.

Here is another pattern someone may want, this time a greek discus thrower, this was taken from an image of a statue.

Corrected the pattern, uploaded the wrong one, here is the right one.
    Last edited by eelamb; 09-05-2010 at 10:50 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Azbear View Post
    Not sure what type of boat you are looking for. Here's one that I carved.
    Roberta,

My compliments on the rope ringed sailing ship carving. Very nicely done and thanks for sharing the design.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Default Heart box project

here is a box project I am making...The mpc's and ptn's were too large to upload here so I put them on my site...it's on page 5 of free models if anyone wants it.
    www.carvemore.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heartproject.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Very nice John, I made one like this (not carved) called a band saw heart box. Now you have me thinking of making a carved one. Already downloaded yours, thanks.

Eddie

Very Nice looking Eddie...that is EXACTLY what I had in mind except for the top...I put the mpc's w the vectors for the main body to have the CW cut out for those that don't have a band saw...my idea for the body was glue up 2 3/4 boards and do a double sided carve 2 times then glue up the peices to have a body 3 inches deep
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

John I saw the pattern at woodcraft for about $10, and thought, I can draw that up. Which I did, and made the box. I have flocked the inside since taking that picture. Yours is a little larger, I cut this one at about 10 & 10.5 inches. Was going to make a turned bowl of the blank but decided to make the heart box. I have been slpiting a 24" walnut log and cutting blanks this summer. The tree was 30' straight. I have about 10 chucks yet to split and cut. I will get there, handling 40-50 pound logs on the bandsaw is not fun. I plan to make a bunch of router bowls and turned bowls. Will have to show them when I do. But first the wood has to dry more.

I also posted here 3d heart shapes normal and curved point such as the heart box. had thought others might want it to make a shallow heart box.

Eddie

Default xmas

Was looking at the xmas coaster thread in the gallery and had an idea..can't take credit for the snowman or boy..free stl I found. I just made the basic shape..Gotta to play around with zbrush Poly Painting..very fun and addictive. The Mpc was just a hair too big to post so I attached the depth map.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xmascoaster.jpg   XMAS.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Page 287 of 332 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast