Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter Issue 2

Default Newsletter Issue 2

Just got the Issue 2 of the CarveWright Newsletter and I am one of the 2 Customer Gallery pictures shown.... My head is going to swell again..... GLOAT GLOAT.... I should really get a life.... My only social night out in weeks was to a Rail Road Depot Meeting where I got a pat on the back for my Donation Boards last night.....

AL

Cry!!! I must be on everyone's doo doo list!! I tried submitting pics of the signs I have made and nothing!!! Oh well I can afford to buy a new hat!

Great job Al!!

Rick

Default Took 2 weeks for pictures to show up.....

Make sure when you submit them that you see the success message in the top left. I submitted a bunch but did not see that each one was rejected for being too big in file size....

This is the Wood Workers Equivalent to... "I got my Picture on the Cover of the Rolling Stone...." And with that and $2.50 I can get a cup of Coffee at Dinkin Do Nots......

Try sending them again.

Good Luck and Thanks !!!

AL

There's a glitch in the upload program. I managed 1 of many, & they all said it was a sucessful upload. Sometimes it workes & sometimes it don't!
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Default That's interesting....

I sent 20 and they used just 10.... Could be right....

AL

Hmm maybe that is it? I have tried 3 times and it told me the pics went through. Oh well I try again!

Rick

How do we get this Carvewright Newsletter? I've never seen one. Is it something that you get if you buy directly from CarveWright and don't get if you buy the Craftsman version?

Kipp
    Kipp

Hello Kipp,

I believe if you provided a valid email address to LHR when you registered your machine, you will automatically receive their email announcements and newsletters. (NOTE: I don't recall if there was an "opt out" option or not.)

If you changed your email since registering, or have one of those "pesky" spam filters turned on, that might explain why you haven't received it.

You could always check with LHR directly to see if they have your current info on file. I know you won't want to miss anything. I happen to know there will be some useful material for users of the machine scheduled to be sent out on a regular basis!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Default First one....

The first one was what I first thought was bogus.... But later you guys showed me the error in my ways.... The second one just showed up last night.

e mail support@carvewright.com and ask to be put on the list.

AL

If you go to the main CW web page: http://www.carvewright.com/ there is a box in the lower right corner where you can sign up for the mailing list. Can't be easier than that
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast