Thread: Moving Patterns

Default Moving Patterns

I just bought a new MacBook and want to move all of my Carvwright stuff to my MacBook. I was able to register and move all purchased stuff and all of my projects. However I can't figure out how to move my patterns. I can even find my patterns except in the right side pattern bar when I'm in the software making a project! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Try doing a search with *.ptn to find the location they might be at. Any purchased patterns from the Pattern Depot you can down load from your user account.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

No luck on the search. I hope someone can let me know where I can find these files. This is going to be horrible if I can't move them all at 1 time.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Try doing a search with *.ptn to find the location they might be at. Any purchased patterns from the Pattern Depot you can down load from your user account.