Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Controller update

1. Default

I think i'm pretty much done with carvewright...I put over 300 into the machine in the last 2 months and it started with lines in my carves now I have a machine that won't work...I get resistance on both y and z motors but they read 0.00 when you move it their is no change..I'm thinking in looking at their compeditors but i'm not sure about what is out their as far as a smaller cnc machine

2. Default

I am sorry you are having so many problems I hope you find something that will work for you. Any new other brand machine is going to cost much more than just buying a new or refurbished C machine. I know you are frustrated but I still think CW is the best bet. Good Luck.

3. Default

I actually loved my machine until all this happend but I cant see sinking the money its going to cost just to have them look at it. I already have over 3 bills into it in the last month the more I have done the less it works.I just can't afford to send it to them and than have parts cost ontop of the other charges..I think im better off finding something that I can finance that has a better warantie with it

Quote Originally Posted by flemingswoodworks View Post
    I think i'm pretty much done with carvewright...I put over 300 into the machine in the last 2 months and it started with lines in my carves now I have a machine that won't work...I get resistance on both y and z motors but they read 0.00 when you move it their is no change..I'm thinking in looking at their compeditors but i'm not sure about what is out their as far as a smaller cnc machine
    I'll say is that we all have had problems with our CW (If you want to call them problems). A very complexed Machine at a very good price NEW.

You can check out the Comeditors. I do not believe you will fine anything to hold a candle to the CW at the price point CW has. Also I believe you will not see the support system, that you get from LHR.

I had a err problem and called and Alex and I talked and he sent out a new board sensor which I installed last night and it is up and running agin.

I am just a real fan of LHR and CarveWright, I have had the machine my CW for four years it is and "A" worked on at the plant and evey penny has been worth it.

What you do is up to you, just putting in my two cents.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

5. Default

I've had mine for about 3 years and in those 3 years sunk about 700 in total in repairs alone..and just spent the last 3 weeks on and off the phone with them going over everything replacing parts doing the wate for the mail game and now I have a machine that won't work

6. Default

Don't get me wrong...when this machine is working wright its a bad ***...I've made some really nice stuff with it.but I've been down to long with out a fix. and lost a bit of work because of it

when you change the controller do you have to recalibrate the rubber belts PM me
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 09-21-2011 at 11:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12