Thread: Cut motor

Default Cut motor

I know it is probably out there, but can someone tell me why i can use the 1/16th carving bit but when i change to the 45 degree bit, the bit moves up and down, but the cut motor is not running. This is the second time on this carve. i dont know what is going on with this one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike

Ok, got that one to work, now the 1/8th in cutting bit wont work. took about 20 min for something to cool off till something started. And there is E006 error message.
    Last edited by wasacop75; 11-27-2010 at 03:13 PM.
    Mike

Mine dose that too. Should I check the brushes? Not too sure how many hours.

It has been posted here that the magic number of hours on the cut motor is 250....then change the brushes.

CJ..........I'm getting really close myself, but I do have 2 sets ready and a 10 pack of bearings too.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Also find the posts on the C1 Cap on the X Termination Board.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

i can hear clicking like the motor wants to turn or it may be the bit moving across the board. i will take the time tomorrow and try to get to the bottom of this.
    Mike