Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From junior to senior member

Question From junior to senior member

I'm not sure if this would be a techniques question or not. But being on the forum for a while now I see some members have been on since 2007, with over 400 posts, junior's, how does one excell to become a senior member?

How.... 1. Spent WAY too much time on the Computer posting WAY too many reply to everyone's questions.....

2. Speaking for myself.... I don't have a social life.... Just WORK.... Snicker.... and stay logged on most of the day or check the forum often...

I am not sure what the number is for Senior Member.... I went over 4000 a while back... This is my Extended Family....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Yeah, I seen just a short while back where someone just got into the 4K club, took me a while to figure that one out.

Less than 500 posts.. junior member... 500-999 - member status. Over 1000 posts senior member. 4000+ posts... just call them gods.....

Doug Fletcher

I am thinking that to become a senior member the number of post is something like 1,000 or 1,500. but that is what i am thinking....
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    How.... 1. Spent WAY too much time on the Computer posting WAY too many reply to everyone's questions.....

2. Speaking for myself.... I don't have a social life.... Just WORK.... Snicker.... and stay logged on most of the day or check the forum often...

I am not sure what the number is for Senior Member.... I went over 4000 a while back... This is my Extended Family....

AL
    I have to agree with Al this becomes your extended family very quickly. I love it here and there is alway someone that can help you and some times i can help someone else.
    so CarverJerry just keep posting and asking questions and posting your projects and it will not be long before you are a member and then a Senior member. I have just started posting much on here, i think it takes 500 to become a member.

I have to agree about the extended family. It is very addicting, I'm on here every day and nite. I read all the new posts, where I learn what kind of problems others are having and learning how to fix them. I just hope I don't have these kinds of problems with my machine. So far I've done almost everything on my jig, saving myself that 7" and I know my jig is exactly parallel.

So Doug, looks like you're not far from the 1K mark.....keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by CarverJerry View Post
    I have to agree about the extended family. It is very addicting, I'm on here every day and nite. I read all the new posts, where I learn what kind of problems others are having and learning how to fix them. I just hope I don't have these kinds of problems with my machine. So far I've done almost everything on my jig, saving myself that 7" and I know my jig is exactly parallel.

So Doug, looks like you're not far from the 1K mark.....keep it up.
    Yep.. closing in on it. I'm just glad they credit all posts.. if it was only for correct answers i'm probably closer to 100!

Doug Fletcher

Default Junior Junior Member

Well I'm really new here and I've been helped out by all types of members. Juniors, Members, Seniors and Staff, you guys are what makes this thing work. We bought our machine "refurbished" and based on the info that we got here we figured we would be spending some money sorting things out but I have to say that without the help of the forum members we would have spent more and probably have given up.

Thank you all!
    Jim

Lightbulb Membership Classification

Perhaps it's time for LHR to consider creating a new classification for the individuals that dedicate a significant amount of their time and talent to the member's and guest's of this forum. Any Thoughts?
    GREG

Работа по поддержке мое хобби!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast