We all know the CarveWright Forum is THE BEST FORUM ever!!
(Okay, like a parent, I'm prejudice!)

What other forums are you members of?

Whether its woodworking, handcarving, woodturning, scrollsaw, luthier, sign-making, jewelry, craft shows, furniture building, 3d modeling, miniatures or anything, these are all great places to WITNESS to the CarveWright.

And, yes, I'm calling on all of you to help us spread the word about the CW and more specifically, our new version C, the CarveTight Spindle, DXF & STL Importers, improved Customer Service, more availability of documentation...all of the things that we have grown into over the last 5 years.

Most posts on the CW/CC are old....OLD! Lots of the complaints are no longer issues. Advanced software releases have addressed items on wish lists. Lots of information is just downright wrong.

I am now a member of Sawmill Creek Woodworking Forum and hope to be putting together articles, if they will accept them from me. I will be posting as an employee of LHR Technologies under Connie Ratisseau.

Please feel free to post your forum & link here on this thread. Tell us a little of what it is about.

Thanks for promoting CarveWright and spreading the word. We have had several posts lately that has had me thinking about doing this, so here goes...

lynn

(I always liked my middle name better than my first name, so I like you guys calling me lynn, at least on here. If you called me that on the phone or in person, I probably wouldn't know you were talking to me!)