Thread: Recycle pattern?

brenda123 Guest

Default Recycle pattern?

Does anyone have a recyclye symbol pattern? Or can steer me in the right direction on how i might make one....??? Thanks in advance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Brenda..

2. Default here is a site with free clipart for you.

Try this site tons of FREE recycle symbols here that you can ever easily turn into a pattern: http://www.planetpals.com/recyclesymbols.html

Quote Originally Posted by brenda123 View Post
    Does anyone have a recyclye symbol pattern? Or can steer me in the right direction on how i might make one....??? Thanks in advance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Brenda..

There are several types...perhaps the most common are the "Recylable Paper" symbols...

..or, the Recycled Paper" symbols...

(There are different ones for plastics.)

Which logo is the one you need?
    Last edited by RMarkey; 12-27-2013 at 09:13 AM. Reason: copyrighted material
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Here's one I did in Coreldraw..... semi 3d....

Welcome to it, if you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails recycle.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Free Tutorials, Patterns & Projects at www.ALLCW.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jantz View Post
    Here's one I did in Coreldraw..... semi 3d....

Welcome to it, if you like it.
    Beautiful job! (I was just thinking about you tonight, Jon - was wondering how you were doing and what you're up to lately!)
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Hey Michael.... I've been extremely busy completely remodeling a house that my wife and I are about to move into. Started out a minor overhaul and turned into an over year-long project. That, along with a few other things, has eaten up quite a bit of my play time.... but made a few patterns around Christmas time here and kinda got inspired again.

I do keep up with most of your Tips and Tricks, etc. and I do read the forum quite a bit, just didn't post much..... but will try to be a little more visible around here again. I still enjoy this stuff a lot!

Thanks for asking!! Now back to the scheduled programming......

Is the lower left arrow supposed to be inverse of other two? The arrow head is carved with the tail raised (opposite of the other two). Didn't know if this was done on purpose or not.

I like the concept.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by HighTechOkie View Post
    Is the lower left arrow supposed to be inverse of other two? The arrow head is carved with the tail raised (opposite of the other two). Didn't know if this was done on purpose or not.

I like the concept.

Rob
    That is the way it is suppose to be I think (look at drawings above) it is going up and down while going around. I guess to show a transition as in recycle. That being said I may be wrong.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

You're right, one of the arrows is the opposite (UP/DOWN) of the other two in the symbol. Just now, looking at mine, the symbol I used was rotated 1/3 turn from the ones posted up above. Rotate it 120 degrees and it should be right....