Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benefit Concert

protecting their right to voice their concerns
    This is a graphic I made on 09/11/2001
    Semper Fi Marine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marine.gif  
    Last edited by Bill; 04-10-2008 at 06:43 AM.
    Computers-Yuk....I should junk it...It never does what it should do...only what I tell it.

2. Default Not at all

Why would this be offensive. It's a wonderful thing that you are doing!

Default concert

any forum any place is the proper place to honor and reward the young men who serve this country,they should all be on our countries honor roll,those who live and those who gave all,to do any less places the one who complains in a category that the vast majority of Americans will never be lowered to

4. Default

Ok first I was not the one who e-mailed the OP! But I did notice it was overboard posting it in all the categories. There are two sides to every story, I too have lost friends in this war and it is a great thing to honor our fallen soldiers. But many times post have been removed for not pertaining to the forum. One rule stands out,

Advertising, spamming, and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the Forum email or message system to spam other members. Product announcements of direct interest to the CarveWright community are acceptable, but blatant advertisements or repetitious discussions of outside products are not allowed.

Again please don't boo me, I think we should honor those who have fallen and I see nothing wrong with posting it once. Still rules are rules and if this is allowed someone could post a family in need who lost everything in a fire etc.

So maybe the person that may have been offended may be have been corrected for a rule violation they thought was ok and then saw this post in every category and wonder why this one wasn't?

This may be a case the CW or the moderators should rule on? Just my 2 cents and again I think it is a good cause, maybe not the right format?

Rav

Folks, let this drop (I'm locking this thread). OK. The issue has already been resolved. No need to beat a dead horse...
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12