Thread: THANKS Jon Jantz

Default THANKS Jon Jantz

This is one of the last projects i did, I just wanted to thank Jon for doing the pattern for me it was really appreciated. The guy i did it for said to tell you thanks also. The last picture if you can't really see is showing it at a angle so you can see were i flooded it with two part epoxy the same as you use on boats i had some left over from a canoe i made it worked out well i thought its almost 1/4 thick and did not loose hardly any detail as you do with polyurethane or such.The first two pictures already has the epoxy applied you just can't see it hardly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rangers done 1.jpg   ranger done 2.jpg   ranger done 3.jpg  
    Last edited by eromran; 02-17-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Wow.. turned out pretty nice! Glad I could help. I like your finish job you put on it, would like to see a couple more pics of it if you have any.
    Free Tutorials, Patterns & Projects at www.ALLCW.com

Default 2-part epoxy finish

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jantz View Post
    Wow.. turned out pretty nice! Glad I could help. I like your finish job you put on it, would like to see a couple more pics of it if you have any.
    Here are a few more its hard to get a picture without the glare showing up. I used the same finish i used on a canoe i built minus the fiberglass. The guy i made it for is going to have it added to their 2008 Roster who's members are quit large, to see if there would be any more interest in them. Then we will donate all the money to some related charity. Thanks again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails epoxy.jpg   epoxy2.jpg   epoxy3.jpg  

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Thumbs up

Ed great looking projects. Hope you raise lots of money for the charities.
    I am assuming that your avitar is a picture of a canoe you built. I have always wanted to build one but I bought a book on it and found out it takes lots of time and patience neither of which I have then after you do all that work I found out they are suppose to stay on top the water. My luck I would miss something and it wouldn't.
    Keep the projects coming
    Where is the "Any Key" key located on the keypad
    Growing old is a privilege not everyone gets to enjoy.