Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If it has not been 30 days return it

1. Angry If it has not been 30 days return it

This is the worst experience with a company I have ever had. They send me parts to fix their machine that did not work out of the box. Then after trying to replace things 6 times I asked about returning it, and because it had been more than 30 days they would not let me. 30 days of me trying to fix something that did not work once!!!!!!! I would recommend that if you have not had the machine for more than 30 days return it while you can. After I asked about returning the machine they were angry with me on the phone and even yelled at me. I am extremely disappointed with their customer service and regret the day I thought about purchasing this machine.

Were you speaking to Sears or LHR? LHR has a 1 year or 200 hour guarantee on this machine. They are also usually very good about fixing any problems.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

3. Angry nope 30 days

30 days applies to if you want to return the machine, even if it does not work. Also they charge you $60 for the #$@%^# box if you loose it.

LoydB Guest

If you paid for it with a credit card, contact your credit card company.

Hello sewilliams

Contact the Better Business Bureau of Houston and South Texas here’s the link
    www.bbbhou.org

This is their link to the file on LHR Technologies, Inc (CarveWright)
    http://www.data.bbb.org/scripts/cgii...n&zid=22010615

Bill

6. Default

In Michigan:

"Even if a merchant clearly discloses its no-return policy, there remain certain situations in which a merchant must allow the consumer to return merchandise."......"If the merchandise is defective or not as represented, the consumer may return the item."

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,1607,7-...4683--,00.html

It is probably safe to say all states have a similar law.

Only knowing one side of the story I hesitate to comment but...

Folks, you KNOW that LHR will repair it and pay for the shipping but you gotta have the box. If you are silly enough to throw away the box (for anything) then that is your mistake. Every return policy on any piece of equipment I can remember reading has clearly stated that you must have all the original packaging.

If it were me, I think I would stress that I had it for more than the return period because I was trying to work with them to get it working. It would also be a good idea to call back and ask to speak with that supervisor and nicely explain the situation. By all reports, and judging by my own personal experience, LHR is a good company to deal with but everybody can have a bad day. Still my friend, you have to pony up for the proper box.
    Last edited by Jeff_Birt; 01-24-2008 at 02:31 PM.
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Default bad day(s)

They seem to be having alot of "bad days" lately. From the amount of posts about the bad service i bet you could do a search on the phrase "everyone can have a bad day"
    Still using 1.120 & 1.126

I just tried search for "everyone can have a bad day" and "bad day" and got zero hits on both.
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Which only goes to show how worthless the search feature is, considering there were two posts (in this thread even) with "bad day" in them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast