Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes FedEx has issues ...

Hey Ron
    Our old origanal CW 's came in a real thin brown plain cardboard box. Thats one thing they have improved on , is the packaging. of coarse along with many others.
    later Daniel
    1.187 Custom Woodworking for more than 40-years

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-Woodman View Post
    Hey Ron
    Our old origanal CW 's came in a real thin brown plain cardboard box. Thats one thing they have improved on , is the packaging. of coarse along with many others.
    later Daniel
    Yeah, I'm with you Daniel ... we've seen a lot of changes for the better in the past couple of years. I've been satisfied with both the machine and customer service from LHR.

Ron
    Using Version 1.125

Unhappy Shipper?

Quote Originally Posted by hotpop View Post
    Bob,

I think you should name any company that does a bad job or service for you. When we put our trust in a company to provide a quality safe product and/or service and they have employee's that don't care, the world should know about them. When we have a bad experience we need to let the "Consumer Products Protection Agency" know of the problem and file a complaint. That's what they are there for.

If we remain quite we'll never see a change.
    I won't name the shipper, but..............I took another precaution and had it shipped to the distribution center here, to cut down on the numer of times it would be handled and did report it to several agencies along with a letter to their headquarters................I just know I won't have anything shipped by Fed-EX anymore

Bob

Default Box Heith...

The U Line Brown replacement box is a little BIG too in all directions.... That could be the issue with the crushing.... If I remember right there was a 2 inch gap in the top of my brown box when I shipped it back. I put foam insulation in the gap. If the brown box in on the bottom of a tractor trailer of stuff and 8 feet of boxes are stacked on top, I bet that 2 inch gap would fail.... Looks like that in picture 2, sides blown out.....

AL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12